PDP’s House Crisis Deepens
We wont Reward Disloyalty-Party
The National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
wishes to clarify its position on the PDP Caucus at the House of
Representatives as follows:
1. That the suspension placed on some PDP Members who connived with
others to supplant the Party decision with regards to Party positions in
the House is subsisting and has not been lifted.
2. That the suspended members of the Party cannot therefore conduct any
business of the Party at whatever level until disciplinary measures have
3. That the National Working Committee (NWC) in its wisdom, knowing that
nature abhors a vacuum and consistent with its position on the matter
which has not changed, directed that the affairs of the PDP Caucus of
the House of Representatives be organized and managed by: Hon. Kingsley
Chinda, Hon. Yakubu Barde, Hon. Chukwuka Onyema and Hon. Muraina
4. That the members mentioned in paragraph 3 above have the express
mandate and authority of the PDP to lead its Caucus at the House of
5. nThat the PDP under our leadership will not reward disloyalty and will
not allow anyone other than the party to impose their choices on us with
the sole aim of annihilating or stifling the voice of the opposition.
6. All PDP NASS Members and Organs are to note this and accord the
irreversible party choices the necessary support to execute the party’s
mandate in distinction as they have been doing so far.