PDP Reconstitutes Niger State Caretaker Committee
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) has, on behalf of the National Executive Committee (NEC), approved
the reconstitution of the Niger State Caretaker Committee of the party.
The action of the NWC is pursuant to Sections 29 (2)(b) and 31(2)(e) of
the PDP Constitution (2017 as amended).
The members of the newly reconstituted Niger State Caretaker Committee
1. Dr. Akilu Indabawa – Chairman
2. Hon. Timothy M. Jiya – Member
3. Barr. Hussaini Garba – Member
4. Hon. Abbas Waziri – Member
5. Hon. Adamu Etsu M. Wanigi – Member
6. Alhaji Gambo Ladan – Member
7. Hamisu Musa Jankaro- Member
8. Hajiya Asabe Katcha – Member
9. Hon. Shima Ayati- Member/Secretary
The new Caretaker Committee is charged with the sole responsibility of
running the affairs of the Party in Niger State from November 05, 2020
until a new Executive Committee is elected, for a period not exceeding
90 days (three months).
The NWC enjoins all leaders and members of our great party in Niger
state to be guided accordingly and continue to work together in line
with the manifesto of our great party and visions of our founding
National Publicity Secretary