Skip to content
February 22, 2026
  • FCT Council Results Show PDP Remains Structurally Intact, Electorally Competitive Despite Internal Challenges — Olawepo-Hashim Declares
  • Osun Staff Audit: Truth or Target?
  • Alleged N13.7 billion Fraud perpetrated under Oyetola Government , Sally Tibbot audited past administration payroll – Adeleke’s spokesperson
  • BABS Distributes 120 Free JAMB Forms to Students in Oriade/Obokun
Newsletter
Random News
Sahel Standard

Sahel Standard

Deeper Insight

  • Home
  • Business
  • Features
  • Health
  • News
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Home
  • Akungba Accident

Tag: Akungba Accident

  • Features
  • News
  • Top Stories

Akungba Accident: Akeredolu Orders Strict Compliance Of Mounted Barricade

Admin4 years ago04 mins

Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu said he received the news of the accident In Akungba-Akoko which claimed the lives of residents including students, with a heavy heart. The Governor said the incident was not expected given the steps that had been taken to forestall such occurrence after the incessant accidents that have claimed indigenes and…

Read More
Sahel Standard Newspaper 2026. Powered By BlazeThemes.